Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Just another Wednesday!! Only 2 more left!!

Not much to report today. I finally heard back from the Fetal Treatment Center this morning. They said that everything looked good so they were not going to schedule another doctor clinic appointment and Ultrasound for a week and a half. They said that Little Miss Dylan is flourishing and now it is just having my body hold up for 2.5 more weeks. They did up my NST's to 2 times a week. So I got back again on Friday and that should be able to pick up if I I am having contractions. Yesterday I was having some pain that I had not had before. I woke up with pain in my lower back, it would kind of come and go during the day. And I also had some pain in my lower abdomen. Since the Sonographer told me I was having contractions on Monday I thought maybe I was having contractions. I called my sister-in-law Amanda who just had her baby 4 days ago and asked her for some advice. I thought maybe this was Braxton Hicks, she said she thought it could be real contractions. I tried altering my movement because that is supposed to differentiate false labor from true labor. My altering movements didn't change anything. I decided to lay down for the night and see if it went away. And I never woke up during the night, besides to tinkle. And this morning I feel fine. So, I am not quite sure what I was feeling. But I think it is all good.

No comments: