Saturday, December 15, 2007

Address

Many people have asked for our address out here to send cards, so I figured this was the best place to put it!

1640 Scott St
San Francisco, Ca 94115

I am going to write a complete entry on the Ronald McDonald house, but I just want you all to know how AMAZING this place is. If you ever are in need of a place to donate time, money, or services, this is your place. We would not have been able to have this little girl at this hospital if it wasn't for this house. We feel so blessed and have met so many amazing families since we have been here.

4 comments:

Marilyn Blaquiere said...

Ashley -

We are so thrilled for all of you that Casey is coming home! What a wonderful thing.

We have sent a gift for Dylan to the San Franciso address, straight from Babies R Us - should arrive before Christmas, we hope. And hopefully there will an indicator somewhere that it is from us.

We have also sent a Christmas flower arrangement for you and Casey - should get it on Thursday, Dec. 20.

Have a great Christmas - we will be thinking of you all -

Love, Uncle John, Aunt Marilyn, Joseph & Kimberly

Unicorn Seeker said...

WONDERFUL!! I'm happy you posted the address :)

Love you long time!

The O'Neal Family said...

Hey Ashley,
I'm glad I checked this, with my parents in town I haven't been on the computer since last week. I am sending something for Dylan tomorrow so you won't get it in time for Christmas but let me know when you get it. We will be keeping you and her and Casey in our prayers and hope you guys have a happy Christmas together. We love you guys!
XOXO
Joely & Jason

Pats said...

Ashley,
Just want you to know Dylan is in my prayers daily. Love you all,
Patsy