Sunday, December 2, 2007

Some new pictures of the week!

Rockin' my MoHawk that Daddy gave me!!
I got to try on my Christmas Shoes (We thought they would be too small)
I could still move!
"Mimi" and I took a nap together!
My cheeks are filling out from the medicine!
I took another nap with the bear Auntie Des and Uncle Jason sent me.
Wow! Look at my "Mimi"!!!
I'm ready to play!
Why do I have on a snorkle?
This was my first time in a chair, it also put me to sleep!
He never puts me down!!
Tender
We play games sticking out our tounges at eachother, I always win!
Mommy says he's the cutest!
Pretty much the most perfect family ever!
I love pulling out my tubes, I drive the nurses (and mommy) crazy!
Hello!!
Give me that camera, no more flashes!
Okay, maybe one more!
Seriously, get me out of here!
Someone come get me!
Daddy doesn't know where this foot came from, he swears he tucked it into my blanket. What he doesn't know is that I am Baby Houdini.
Me and my mommy. I wanted to have my hand in my mouth!
My new Belly Button the doctors made me.
My amazing hair, daddy styles it every morning.
He knows just how to make me better!

Daddy's favorite picture! What is she doing to me?!
Nap Time AGAIN!
This is so exhausting.
Daddy wrapped me up all warm.
I fell asleep like this, mommy and daddy thought it was SO funny!
I some how managed to get a PICC line, 2 fingers and a Pacifier in my mouth, a finger in my nose, and one in my eye. Sounds comfortable!
My MoHawk again, Daddy and I were playing!
Mommy doesn't know what this face is!
We are so darn cute together!
I think I might be a blonde
Mommy and Daddy couldn't stand this outfit they put me in in the ICN, they brought me my clothes.
Mommy's Milk collection
My NG tube, it didn't last very long!
Mommy and Me

Thank Heaven For Little Girls!

2 comments:

Rostash said...

Cute kid, are you sure he's the father? anyway, the christmas shoes(black water skies) gotta go! don't worry about him leaving, you have soooo much support from soooo many people. you have done amazingly through all of this, and this is just another step you will climb successfully. anything you need is just a phone call away. Love you all!(yes, including the billy idol look-alike child) She is pretty cute!

Katherine said...

Dylan, you're a doll! I love your dad's hairstyles and your silly faces show how much personality you've got to share with the world. Keep the pics and updates comin'!! I love checking in to see how well you're doing :)