Friday, December 7, 2007

More and More Everyday!

Best Buds!
Me and Mommy
I think I figured out this thumb thing!
Me and Jerry the Bear swinging away!
Daddy found out his finger pacifies me.


I screamed, he screamed back!
So Cute!
Look at how long my hair is!
So peaceful
So pensive
Big Kiss!
My Auntie Tanya Tattoo Outfit, Daddy's favorite!


My tights and dress shoes!
They were a little big, but the ruffles on my tush were too cute!
Night, Night!

Big Cheeks from just eating!
When am I going to get out of this joint?




Another big yawn!

Auntie Meredith!
We had a good talk!
I tinkled on my last out outfit, time for a change!
I look like such a chunk, I'm 6lbs 3 oz now!
Riding Dandy!
Porter the Pirate Pooch, from my bestest friend Taylor!
Best Friends!
Dandy, My first Texas Horse!
Auntie Renea!
Daddy made it back to Japan safely. Boy, do I miss him!!!! But I am trying to be real good so he will come home! I was on 3 mL's of milk yesterday a.m. and then last night they up'd me to 6cc's of milk. And I did so well on that that this afternoon I went to 9 cc's. I seem to be doing very well!!! Mommy also told the doctors that my stitches weren't disolving, so this morning they came in and took them out. Mommy also did massage on me today, the nice nurse yesterday taught her how to do it, it helps my tummy when I am gassy. Also, Mommy and Shade's Mommy (the other gastroschisis baby) have become good friends. And lastly mommy was evicted from the Breast Milk Freezer today. It has made for lots of laughs. She will explain more later. Thank you for your prayers to get my Daddy home!

No comments: