Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Pictures of Dylan with her Silo















The room was bright!














The doctors pushed more in this morning!















Where did they go?















My hand wrapped around mommy's finger tip.















Hello Mommy!















Fast asleep the night before my surgery, last night with my silo.















Sleeping like a Pixie!














"Apple", Mommy and "Mimi" the night before the surgery.















My GIANT feet in Mommy's hand.















"Big Daddy" and "Mimi" visiting the night before the surgery














Close up of my Silo insert, doctors had to make my hole a little bigger to fit in my stomach.

















This is me and the last of my intestines!! I am going to miss them!















Close up of the base of my silo. These are the last of my intestines before my surgery in the a.m.












The tie up at the very top is where my intestines we are just 4 days before. Its a miracle!

No comments: