Saturday, November 17, 2007

Pictures of her Full Face!

Everything is going well today. These are the pictures from yestrerday and my first day with the tape off my face. Today Mommy and Daddy got to hold me for the first time. Everyone keeps asking how much a weigh now. I was born weighing 5.49 lbs and I now weigh 4.875lbs which is totall normal. I will gain weight in about a month after I can tolerate my feedings.
Mommy and Me!!



Happy Girl!
I don't like the flash!
My Billy Idol Haircut!
I wouldn't keep my hands off my lines so the nurses gave me half a syringe to keep my hands busy.
Mommy woudn't stop taking pictures of me!

2 comments:

Mc~Russell said...

You're right -- she is so cute! I love her little nose and lips. It's nice to see that she is doing so well :)

Much love,
Jaime

Vickie said...

Hi!

I am so happy for you that you got to hold Dylan!!!! Love the pictures! She IS the cutest baby EVER.