Friday, November 30, 2007

Replogle is out!!

We will update with the new pictures and tales (or lack there of) of the week a bit later. But in the meantime I just wanted everyone to know that they took out her replogle completely this morning. They couldn't decide yesterday if they were going to remove it or not because it was still outputting neon green, but after multiple surgeons took a look at it the concensus was to remove it and give her a chance without it. So that is where we are! Our little angel is down to just her PICC(sp?) line and leads to dedect heartbeart and respiration. She is currently being rocked to sleep while laying in Daddy's arms and listening to to new "I'm Not There"(Bob Dylan Movie) Soundtrack. What a beautiful sight. I always knew he was going to make a great father, but he blows me away everytime I see him with her! What an amazing man! (He never reads this, so I get to say whatever, he isn't into this mushy stuff!)

1 comment:

atpanda said...

Awe, something tells me he'd be a tiny bit into the mushy stuff. ;-) I just love your view of him. And I love the updates!