Wednesday, November 21, 2007

She is just so beautiful!

I am learning to suck, but my pacifier is bigger than my head!!
Then I found my fingers when "Mimi" was holding me!
One of my favorite visitors, My "Mimi"
I get lots of love!!
One of my poses from Mommy's Tummy!
Daddy giving me my pacifier to suck on!
Here is my new belly button!!
That's Right! I can smile!!
I am saying my nightly prayers, I just learn quickly!!
Daddy calls me "Sister Dylan" but that is becuase he wants me to join a convent, not because I can fold my hands like this!
Me and My Daddy!
3 Generations Of Mommies Grandpa, "Apple" and Me
Daddy talking to me!
I have his Pirate Eye!
Daddy giving me my pacifier, he does that ALOT!!
The Smith Family!
Grandpa holding me for the first time!
I fell asleep in his arms!
So I am currently sitting here at the hospital watching my little angel sleep. When I walked in this morning she was moved into a BLUE CRIB!!! This is a big deal, it just means that she is a big girl now and she can regulate her own temperature. I also got some more exciting news from our nurse Mel. Dylan had 2 bowel movements between last night at 9 am this morning. The doctors were in doing rounds just as I walked in. I was informed that if her repolgle changes colors or starts to reduce its output today that they will move it to gravity tomorow. It looks like it is a dark lime versus its usual dark green, so lets hope that tomorrow it will be taken out!!! Wohoo!!!

No comments: